The tote's insulated lining helps keep food cooler for longer. To optimise performance, insert an ice pack or ice substitute, which will function better than ice cubes, while minimising condensation or dampness. If using ice cubes ensure they are sealed into a zip-lock style plastic bag to protect other items.
Helpful hints to enhance performance of the insulated tote:
- Pack the tote as full as possible with items of similar temperature.
- The colder the items are at the time of packing, the longer they will stay cold.
- Place ice packs or substitutes on top of the contents as cold air flows down.
- Minimise opening the tote to keep cold air in and warm air out.
- 21.5 x 11 x 28cm.
- Leak-proof lining.
- Insulated tote.
- Suitable for warm or cold food & drinks.
- Features zip front pocket, mesh interior pouch, & name tag.
Easy to clean:
Use mild dish soap and a damp sponge to wipe both the interior and exterior fabrics. Allow to air dry.
Do not place warm or hot dishes directly from the oven into the lunch tote as this may cause damage to the insulated lining.
Do not place the tote in an oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer or dishwasher.
Do not use chlorine bleach for cleaning