This kit includes a double ended rice mold and 2 nori punches, and is very simple to use. You won't need more than a few minutes to make cute Onigiri (shaped rice) for lunches and dinners.
- Cook your rice, using the absorption method. We recommend to use a sticky Japanese rice for an easier process.
- Place a rice ball into the mold: this will be the basis for your onigiri. Press down the top of the mold to create your shaped Onigiri.
- Use the punch cutters to make faces and put on top!
- It's ready!
- Materials : Polypropylene (Mold), ABS Plastic (Punch)
- This product is not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe.
Imported from Japan