This kit includes 2 rice molds and nori punch and is very simple to use. You won't need more than a few minutes to make cute Onigiri (shaped rice) for lunches and dinners.
- Cook your rice, using the absorption method. We recommend to use a sticky Japanese rice for an easier process.
- Place a rice ball into the mold with handle: this will be the basis for your onigiri. Press down the top of the mold to create your shaped Onigiri.
- Use the nori punch and the cutting board to cut features / details.
- It's ready!
- This set is made up of a three parts mold and a metallic staple pattern cuter.
- Dimensions : Mold : 10.5 x 7 x 4.5 cm, Punch-out Cutter : 2.5 x 2.5 x 3 cm
- Materials : Polypropylene (Mold), ABS Plastic (Punch)
- This product is not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe.
Imported from Japan